FetishGirls.com understands that protecting your privacy is extremely important to you and we strive to protect your information, implicitly. Please note:
- During the Member registration process, we request information such as your valid email address;
- When you visit FetishGirls.com, we may (like most other websites) also collect information such as your IP address and other information transmitted by your browser including, among other things, the type of browser and operating system that your computer uses and the domain name of the website from which you linked to FetishGirls.com. We will also insert a short piece of computer code within your computer and record certain characteristics of the computer and, in this manner, FetishGirls.com will your computer whenever you visit the site.
- We also retain copies of statements published on FetishGirls.com and any correspondence sent to us.
How does FetishGirls.com use the information held?
FetishGirls.com continually strives to improve our Member's experience. We may use the information held to:
- Answer any questions that you may have, correct problems, or enforce our Terms of Service;
- To deliver information to you that, in some instances, is targeted to your interests, whether on FetishGirls.com or by email;
- Improve our marketing and services including customization of FetishGirls.com to meet your needs and/or interests; and
- Contact you unless you have chosen not to be contacted by email during our Member registration process.
When will FetishGirls.com disclose your information?
FetishGirls.com may disclose your information to our affiliate and subsidiary companies and to any of our service providers who are authorized to use the information only for purposes of providing services to you, us and our affiliated and subsidiary companies. Information may be presented to third-parties in statistical form but shall not be personally identifiable.
The internet, in general, is highly dynamic and we may reach an instance where we sell part or all of our business. In the event of this occurrence, we may transfer information collected by us to such third-party.
Most importantly, in the instance that we are required by law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary to enforce our intellectual property or other rights, we may disclose your information.
What about collection of information by a third-party?
How can you update or delete the information held by us?
This activity can be achieved in two ways:
- You can log in to FetishGirls.com Member account with your password and update or delete your profile; or
- You can send an email to the FetishGirls.com Support Team at info@FetishGirls.com, requesting your account to be closed.
Please note that your information will not be deleted from the FetishGirls.com database. It will be saved under a “deleted” status and it will not be presented.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or comments about our Anti-Spam Policy.